Drawstring Black Linen Shoulder Tote Bag
Our classic tote with a twist. This black linen shoulder tote bag gives you the freedom to carry all your essentials while securing them with a drawstring. Made using unsoftened Lithuanian linen, this tote is an ideal everyday companion for short trips to the supermarket or beach.
Size: 36x30x40xcm (14.1x11.8x15.7");
Handle length: 52cm (20.4");
Bag fabric: 52% linen, 48% cotton.
WARNINGS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
- Most of our linen is prewashed to reduce the likelihood of shrinkage after washing. If a product contains unwashed linen, you may see a slight 1% – 4% shrinkage after the initial wash.
- Actual products may be 1cm – 5cm larger or smaller than the specifications provided in product descriptions.
Polyester handles can support an iron on patch, but you want to be very careful when applying the iron, as it can easily cause burns or discoloration. Do it with utmost care and at the right temperature setting because its man-made polymer fibers and can melt very easily.
Wash in cold or lukewarm water (30° C or 86° F) with like-colored fabrics using a mild, bleach-free detergent. Hang to dry or use the dryer on your lowest heat setting and remove while still damp and hang to dry.
- Disclaimer - Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
Drawstring Black Linen Shoulder Tote Bag
How To Wash Linen?
- Wash white and dark linen separately to keep original colors intact;
- Set washer machine temperature to cold or lukewarm temperature, 30° Celsius or 86° Fahrenheit;
- Avoid hot water when washing linen, because that could shrink the fabric or even weaken the fibers in the fabric;
- Use mild detergent with no bleach. Bleach can break down the fibers in linen, which could ruin the fabric longevity.
Can I Dry Linen in the Dryer?
Yes, but always set dryer on low heat. Putting linens in a dryer can be helpful to get some of the wrinkles out. However, make sure that you stop the dryer and take out your linens while they are a little damp. You should then hang dry for the remainder of the time.
How to Improve the Longevity of Linen?
- Avoid using bleach or detergents with bleach. Bleach can break down the fibers and linen, which can damage the fabric.
- If the water where you live is known for being hard water, use water-softening agents.
- Avoid water that is hotter than lukewarm. This can cause your fabric to shrink.
- High heat can damage the fibers in linen, so if you avoid the iron that may be best. Some people prefer a steamer instead.
Why Should I Choose Lithuanian Linens?
Lithuanian linen is found to be eco-friendly and healthy. It is grown by century old methods and tradition, which make it natural and durable. Compared to other countries, even some in Europe, Lithuanian linen has some of the best quality that is light and soft.
Shipment processing time
All orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours to 3 business days, provided that products are available in stock. For the custom or out of stock orders, allow 3 to 7 business days.
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to continually check its status. Please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within a period of 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us with your name and order number, so we can look into it for you.
We use FedEx International Economy / Express as our main carrier. It takes around 7 days to deliver international orders. However, there might be delays that are out of our control, such as a shortage of an item, bad weather, transit time of the carrier, destination address, or covid related restrictions.
Hello and very Welcome! My name is Rima and I am the owner of Rimalinum workshop and this little online store. I am very glad you have stopped by to visit Rimalinum.com or perhaps you are already one of our customers! In any case, we say you a big THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT!
If you did not find a right size or embroidery design in our ready-made product list - simply get in touch with us. We will then make the product according your custom measurements or embroider your custom image on any of the products.
Order a gift box! You can add a gift box to some products - then they will come nicely packed and ready to be given away. Larger products, such as bedding, will be shipped in our branded cotton bags.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Send them the gift of choice with a Rimalinum gift card. Thoughtful linen gifts for the very best in unique, custom handmade pieces from our online store